3D modelling Pt 3

15:00

Yay the modelling is finished! I am pretty happy with how she turned out I think. I wish I had had more time to look into how to make hair or to experiment with ncloth but thats maybe something I can try over the Christmas break. There are a few areas, around the wrists for example, where my topology could be a lot better and thats something I'm going to pay a lot more attention to next time.


I have also UV mapped my character ready for texturing and/or and mudbox sculpting I want to do. 




So I think next I'm going to rig her, as I'm not very confident with rigging so it will take a while, then I can move on to texturing. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts

I'm not sure what to put here yet

Subscribe