Mock Conference

17:22

So we did our dry run for our conference presentation. I was pretty nervous but I think it went well, I didn't use all the time but there were a few things that I hadn't put in yet that will need to be added for the final presentation which should take it to 15 minutes.

I got some good feedback from Jeanette and the group: they said I gave a lot of relevant context about my project which is good, I also explained my methods and my next steps very clearly. Apparently I presented it well which is really good, I think I always think that my presentation style is much worse than it actually is.

 I realised a few mistakes I had made while I was doing the presentation, I need a few more slides as some of the time I was staying on an irrelevant slide while I talked about something else. I also ended up changing my topic title very slightly during the q&a at the end when it was pointed out that I'm covering the same kind of things in both my acting and my movement section so I don't really need both those words.

So here are a few slides from my presentation so far






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts

I'm not sure what to put here yet

Subscribe