InDesign

14:09

For our research module we have to create a poster showing what our research for the year is going to be about. Phil showed us some examples of bad poster design and gave us some tips on how to make a good academic poster. I'm kind of worried about how my poster is going to turn out as graphic design is really not my strong suit. We had a quick tutorial on how to use InDesign which was new for me, it looks really good though I'm considering buying the student package of Adobe Creative Suite so I will get to experiment with it more if I do that.

This is the result of the tutorial. We were basically learning how to use columns and images properly and how to make sure the poster is high enough resolution for printing etc


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts

I'm not sure what to put here yet

Subscribe