Character Design Sketches pt 2

17:57

So I got most of the way through making a character turn around before I realised that I had basically given my character a lot of clothes and hair which would be very difficult to model. Showing my character to Phil he agreed so I'm going back to try and redesign what she is wearing and maybe put a hat on her or shave her head, haven't decided yet.

This is some of my brainstorming for her new outfit. While doing this I have discovered I really like drapey jackets that will be incredibly hard to model. Despite knowing this I seem to have drawn 3 of them. I'm going to do a sort of second draft with all of my favourite bits and simplify it down a bit and add some accessories.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts

I'm not sure what to put here yet

Subscribe