Character Design Sketches Pt 3

14:30

So after doing all my outfit options I started to narrow down the bits I liked from all of them to try and pick a final look.


I now have the basic outfit I want (it has a hood and its not to drapey I hope) and an idea of what accessories I want her to have. Now I'm working on a new turn around. Here is a Work In Progress version of my turnaround. I haven't decided on a colour scheme yet, I'm still playing about with it, and I also haven't drawn the accessories yet.


I should hopefully finish this up on Wednesday, unless the feedback I get means I have to make more major changes, then I can do some expression sheets and my model sheet for Maya.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts

I'm not sure what to put here yet

Subscribe