UV Mapping, Texturing and Lighting

12:17

So over the last few weeks we have been learning the basics of uv mapping, texturing and lighting in Maya. What I have stupidly done here is not saved any pictures of my UV mapping or texturing process but I do have lighting pictures. I have never actually been shown how to use the lights in Maya before so this class was extremely useful. I always just used to throw an area light or two in and be done with it but wow scenes look a billion times better if you actually light things properly.


This is my final lit scene.


Here is some of the progress test render as well so you can see how the lights were built up. (Quick note none of the textures in this scene are mine, mine were in another maya file)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts

I'm not sure what to put here yet

Subscribe