2D Character Design Brief

13:47

Our first project for Phil's class is to design a human or humanoid 2D character that we can later convert into 3D. We have to create character concept art, a model sheet and turnaround, a storyboard and an animatic. We can create the character for our final film or do an unrelated story, as I don't really know what my final film will be about yet I'm doing something unrelated.

I'm going with a sort of urban fantasy vibe for this story. I started with making moodboards for my character and for a few more characters that I can use in the storyboards. This is the moodboard for my main character who is the one I will probably be modelling.

 And this is my villain/antagonist.
 And finally some allies for my main character.
This is just initial brainstorming so once I have a clearer idea of the story I can refine my ideas and start designing properly.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts

I'm not sure what to put here yet

Subscribe