Animation Tutorials and Flamethrowers

13:00

In our Maya class we began talking about the 12 Principles of Animation and we made a very quick animation of some bones swinging to show some of those Principles(follow through, anticipation etc).




Krish and I also wanted to learn more about simulations in Maya so we followed a Digital Tutors tutorial to make a flame-thrower.
I don't have a render of the scene as it would have taken FOREVER but the tutorial was a good start for learning more about what Maya can do. I might go back and try some more beginner orientated tutorials as I feel like I don't really understand what a lot of the settings we used in the tutorial actually do.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts

I'm not sure what to put here yet

Subscribe