Fol'Amor and None of That

16:24

Now that I sort of have a concept for my animation I am on to the storyboarding and visual development stage, I'm starting by watching a bunch of animated shorts to try and get a sense of not only how it could look but what I could do story wise in a relatively short time frame. 

"Fol'Amor" by Goblin School of Animation
I really love the textures on the backgrounds and the characters of this Animation. There is also a making of video available here:
 http://www.cgmeetup.net/home/folamor-shortfilm-and-making-of-folamor/ 


"None Of That" by Ringling College of Art + Design
I really like the character designs and the way that the nun character moves, I want to exaggerate the movement of my character though not quite to the same degree.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts

I'm not sure what to put here yet

Subscribe