Contre Temps

19:25

I realise I have put a lot of my own work on this blog but I haven't really been putting up any of my inspirations. 

I found this video "Contre Temps", by Jérémi Boutelet, Thibaud Clergue, Gaël Megherbi, Tristan Ménard, Camille Perrin and Lucas Veber at Supinfocom Arles (website here: contretemps-lefilm.com, vimeo account here: https://vimeo.com/user12172525), while I was watching a selection of animated shorts on youtube. 


Its the aesthetic of this film that I find particularly inspiring. I really like the atmosphere of the whole piece too. The painted look of the environments and props are sort of similar to the look I would like to achieve for my own project. Watching this short has given me a lot more inspiration regarding how far I can push the look of my film, As I continue developing the ideas for my film I will also do some texturing tests, hopefully being able to see what my final film could look like will help me to decide what I want to show, if that makes sense.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts

I'm not sure what to put here yet

Subscribe