Lip Sync

11:41

In this weeks 3D class we covered lip syncing. I have done a tiny bit of lip synch before but I learned a bunch of methods in this class that will make it much easier and look much better than the way I had previously been doing it. Sang taught us how to first create all the extreme phoneme poses (AI, O, E, U, L, WQ, MBP, FV) and save them as presets to a shelf then use these extreme poses to find the final pose that will be used in the animation. He also taught us that the pose should happen 1 or 2 frames before the sound is made whereas previously I had been putting the pose on the same frame as the sound, Sang's method gives much more realistic results. 

This is the final result from the lesson using audio from the matrix (this is just the lip sync no other facial animation).


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts

I'm not sure what to put here yet

Subscribe