Rough Thumbnails

21:02

So today I drew/got together my super rough thumbnails and put them into premiere to make sure that my story was flowing right.

This was the first version which was exactly as I had drawn it after the story workshop. After looking at it I went back and edited the first half to change the pacing and cut some unnecessary scenes.

This is the current version, the timing is a bit all over the place and at this stage im sure some of those drawings are completely incomprehensible but its helping me to plan my story. Now I'm going to draw up some proper storyboards, and add in a few boards that I think are missing, before editing it again and getting some feedback to make sure my story is reading as I want it to.

I also had a quick go at doing my character's face in mudbox. I have found that if I start sculpting without really having a plan my character's tend to come out semi realistic which isn't really the style I wanted to go for. I'm going to go back and properly draw out my character's head then remodel it on Friday.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts

I'm not sure what to put here yet

Subscribe