Story Workshop

18:15

So our first day of semester 3 (I think? Or our last day of semester 2? There isn't really a break so I'm not sure) we had another story workshop with Mark Gindle. We got to show him our Going Live film and then talk to him individually about our projects. He was so helpful, I had been really confused this entire semester about what the point of my story was, which is probably why I had like 10/15 different versions of my storyboards, but he talked through what I had so far with me and helped my look more at the character's emotional journey in the film.






 I'm so happy I actually know what I'm doing now and I can quickly do some new storyboards and get started on an animatic/previs.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts

I'm not sure what to put here yet

Subscribe