Scheduling! (and some mudbox)

22:20

So as we only have 10 weeks left (terrifying) for our project I have revised my schedule. I had fallen behind where I wanted to be quite a bit due to Going Live but now that I can fully focus on this project hopefully I can get myself back on track.

This is where I'm at right now and this is a link to the Google spreadsheet
 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cyXKHxq3qjLk2EFtCzWA3pmTzWPjvjKa4_QmtPAHRjY/edit?usp=sharing

It seems like I have a lot of things to do this week but most of them are already started and/or nearly done.

So today I also finished my rough thumbnails (I'm going to put them into premiere tomorrow and see if I need to add any shots/re-arrange anything before I draw them up into storyboards) and I also took another look at my character design. My plan was to sculpt the character in zbrush unfortunately the uni only has 2 zbrush licences and one of them is in a computer that isn't working so I ended up using mudbox instead. The character is still pretty rough right now especially the face but with a few more days work I should manage to get it to where I want it.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts

I'm not sure what to put here yet

Subscribe