Rough Thumbnails

13:30

So here are some (very) rough thumbnails for my personal project. I'm still having a bit of trouble with the beginning of my story. We have a story workshop on the 18th so I'm aiming to have an animatic and hopefully a mostly finished character model finished by then so I have something to work with. I'm currently working on refining my thumbnails into storyboards which will hopefully help me to work out a better way to start my story.


(And here is another WIP shot of my character model which I'm very slowly working on during breaks from Going Live. She has hands now and is a little more in proportion, still no head though.)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts

I'm not sure what to put here yet

Subscribe