TOY SCANDAL

18:59

Going Live is finished! I'm really happy with the final outcome and we presented the film to Axis on Monday and got some pretty good feedback. Axis pointed out some things that could be fixed by the degree show (some of the things were things we had noticed in the editing room and didn't have time to fix so it's good that we managed to identify some of the same points) but overall it was pretty positive.



We also did a report and a presentation talking about our individual parts of the project. I hope my report explained my contribution well because I think by the time I got to the presentation I was completely braindead. I really just crashed as soon as the Axis presentation was over so I hope my presentation wasn't quite as ineloquent and nonsensical as I think it was.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts

I'm not sure what to put here yet

Subscribe